- Bouncy Castles are strictly for children under 11. Any child taller than the inside wall is not permitted to use it. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ADULTS ENTER ONTO the inflatable as this may result in damage to the unit. Any damage will have to be paid for by the hirer named on the agreement. The driver is to be paid upon delivery of the unit, deposits are non-refundable. Late cancellations are to be charged at the rate of 50%. No signs are to be glued, taped or hung onto the unit at all.
- You “the Hirer” are responsible for injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is on hire and you are strongly advised to take out Public Liability Insurance covering the use of the inflatable whilst it is on hire to you.
- You must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times when the inflatable is in use. The unit cannot be left unattended, and if hired out overnight, the unit along with all accessories is to be stored indoors. When not in use, the unit is to be covered with the additional cover supplied by us.
- Children must remove their shoes before using the inflatable and must be prevented from climbing up the walls/barriers of the unit. Food, drink, drinking glasses, loose belts, sharp objects and pets are forbidden on all the units.
- The Hirer is responsible for safe keeping of the inflatable and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return.
- Equipment returned in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge. No children who have been face-painted can use the inflatable due to the makeup staining the units.
- All units are checked on delivery and your signing below indicates acceptance of the inflatable as being in good, clean condition.
- Only our delivery driver is authorised to collect the inflatable and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery driver.
- Extreme caution is to be taken with extension cables, (which are to be taped down and untapped at the end of the hire by the hirer) and the electric blower. The blower is NOT to be covered with anything.
- The safe amount of children on an inflatable at any one is as follows: 15’x15’ = 8 max, 12’x14’ = 6 max, 11’x15’ = 6 max, 14’x8’ ball pond = 5 max, 16’x14’ = 6 max and 19’x19’ slide = 4 max. ADULT SUPERVISION IS NECESSARY. You “the Hirer” must ensure units are staked down at all times. Stop any horseplay. Do not use in high wind or very bad weather.
Please note that all persons using our Soft Play/Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle do so at their own risk. The Hirer will be responsible and liable for any damage, loss/theft or injury occurring.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using the equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
EA Inflatables cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
EA Inflatables accept no responsibility for any damages that may occur during delivery, set up and collection of equipment, this includes but is not limited to holes in the ground, flattened grass or scratched/damaged flooring/walls/ceilings.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above.
I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the Soft Play/Play Equipment or inflatable and will pay for any loss, theft or damage that may occur, this will include the equipment being returned in an unacceptable condition, i.e.: If it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge.